Friday, July 1, 2011

Love All Over



I have been absent for a couple of days (sorry!!), but I haven't been anywhere, so I haven't had an outfit to post. Today, I felt like wearing something fun and free. I have had this blouse in my closet for about 4 months now and I hadn't worn it yet, so I figured today was the day to pull it out. It's a wrap shirt that I got from the BCBG Outlet for about $40. Usually when I go in BCBG, I don't find much that I can wear on a day-to-day basis - usually I find special occassion pieces, but I saw this shirt amongst a whole heap of other shirts and it caught my eye. When I brought it to the register to check out, the clerk told me that she loved the shirt, but that most shy away from it because it is quite bright, but that's what I love the most about it. It has personality. In case you can't see the pattern, it is small hearts in pinks, purples, and oranges. The shirt is super-light and great for the summer and spring - not too heavy of a fabric.

The shoes are from Charlotte Russe - they were about $15. Love them! Love the price even more! Great summer shoes! I tend to splurge the most on shoes and handbags because they are my favorite accessories to any outfit, but when you can find a cheap pair of shoes that are comfortable, cute, and work well with an outfit - why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment