Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Man's Touch
















I finally decided to wear these oxfords today. I have had them for about 2 months and I have wanted to try the trend of wearing men's-inspired oxfords for quite some time and I finally decided to do it today. These shoes were originally $80, but at the Aldo Outlet Store, they were actually on clearance so I got them for about $26 (smoking deal!!). I like the way that the outfit turned out! I love this shirt too that I got from the J. Crew Outlet Store. It's also my first time wearing this shirt and I have had it in my closet for several months now.

One thing that I really need to work on in is incorporating more accessories to make my outfits stand out just a bit more. I wear the same necklace everyday that my fiance got me for Valentine's Day about 4 years ago and the same earrings usually everyday, so I want to work on diversifying my jewelry collection.

Shopping Tip: At J. Crew stores, if you have a college student ID and present it at checkout, you will receive a 10% discount on your purchase every time! 10% isn't a lot, but hey, it's better than the 0% discount you had before.

No comments:

Post a Comment